Central Railway and Western Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 12 - 04 - 2015.Following are the details of the Mega Block on coming Sunday.
|Mega Block : 12 - 04 - 2015|
BYCULLA - VIDYAVIHAR (DN SLOW LINE) 11.30AM - 3.30PM
- All Dn Slow Line services leaving Byculla from 11.08 am to 3.28 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between Byculla and Vidyavihar stations halting at Parel, Dadar, Matunga, Sion and Kurla stations and further re-diverted to Dn slow line proper at Vidyavihar.
- Dn slow line services will not be available at Chinchpokli, Currey Road and Vidyavihar stations. Passengers are permitted to travel via Byculla and Ghatkopar.
- All UP Fast Line locals leaving Thane station from 10.46 am to 3.28 pm will halt at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All DN fast line locals leaving CST from 10.08 am to 2.42 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All slow locals arriving and leaving CST between 11.00 am to 4.00 pm will arrive their destination 10 to 15 minutes behind schedule.
KURLA - VASHI (UP AND DN HARBOUR LINES) 11.00AM - 3.00PM
- All DN Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving from CST from 10.23am to 3.01pm and UP Harbour line services for CST leaving Panvel/Belapur from 10.20 am to 3.04 pm will remain suspended.
- However special local trains will run on CST to Kurla and Vashi to Panvel sections during the Mega Block period on Sunday.
- Harbour line passengers are also permitted to travel via Transharbour / Main line from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
BEST will be running additional buses on following routes
- 7 Ltd. Backbay Depot-Vikhroli Depot
- 501 Ltd. Kurla East-Vashi
Not yet announced