Central Railway and Western Railway announced Mumbai Local Trains Mega / Jumbo Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 05- 04 -2015. Following are the details of the Mega Jumbo Block details on 05- 04 - 2015.
|Mega Block :: 05 - 04 -2015|
MULUND - MATUNGA (UP SLOW LINE) 11.15 AM - 3.15 PM
- All UP Slow Line services leaving Thane from 10.41 am to 3.12 pm will be diverted on Up Fast Line between Mulund and Matunga stations halting at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar, Kurla and Sion stations and further re-diverted to Up slow line at Matunga station.
- All Dn Fast Line services leaving CST from 10.08 am to 2.42 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All Up Fast Line services leaving Thane from 10.46 am to 3.28 pm will halt at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- Up slow line services will not be available at Nahur, Kanjurmarg and Vidyavihar. Passengers of these stations are permitted to travel via Bhandup, Vikhroli and Kurla stations.
KURLA - MANKHURD (UP and DN LINES) 11.00AM - 3.00PM
- All Dn Harbour Line services to Panvel, Belapur and Vashi leaving CST from 10.23am to 3.01pm and Up Harbour Line services towards CST leaving from Panvel, Belapur and Vashi from 10.20 am to 3.04 pm will remain suspended.
- Special trains will be run on CST - Kurla and Mankhurd - Panvel sections during the Mega Block period.
GOREGAON - BORIVALI (UP and DN LINES) 10.35AM - 3.35PM
- All Up and Down through line trains will run on local (i.e. slow) lines between Goregaon and Borivali stations during the Jumbo Block period. Due to the block, some up and down local trains will remain cancelled.
- All Fast Line trains of Borivali, Bhayander, Vasai and Virar local will stop at all stations between Andheri and Borivali in both the directions.
- Due to block, Borivali trains will be dealt on any of the PF No.7/8/2 and Virar trains on PF No.1/3 at Borivali station. Mail/Express trains will be dealt on PF No.6/6A and 3 at Borivali station.
- Harbour line Passengers are permitted to travel via Trans Harbour Line/ Main Line from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Due to the Mega and Jumbo Block on 05 - 04 - 2015 all trains will arrive destination 10 to 20 minutes behind schedule.