Central Railway and Western Railway announced Mega block and Jumbo Block of Mumbai Local Trains suburban sections for carrying out maintenance of track, signaling and overhead equipments on 29-3-2015. The details of the Mumbai Train Block on Sunday i.e 29 - 3 - 2015 is following.
|Mega Block : 29 -03-2015|
KALYAN - THANE (UP FAST LINE ) 11.10 AM - 3.40 PM
- All UP fast services leaving Kalyan from 11.22 am to 3.42 pm will be diverted on UP slow line between Kalyan and Thane stations halting at all stations and further rediverted on UP fast line between Thane and CST halting at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar, Kurla, Dadar and Byculla stations.
- All DN fast services leaving CST Mumbai from 10.08 am to 2.42 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
CST - KURLA (DN HARBOUR LINE) and VADALA ROAD - BANDRA (UP AND DN HARBOUR LINES) 11.10 AM - 3.10 PM
- All Dn Harbour line services to Bandra / Andheri leaving CST Mumbai from 10.48 am to 3.33 pm and UP Harbour line services for CST Mumbai leaving Bandra / Andheri from 10.40 am to 4.13 pm will remain suspended.
- All Dn Harbour line services to Vashi / Belapur /Panvel leaving CST Mumbai from 10.52 am to 3.13 pm will run via Main Line on DN slow line up to Byculla halting at all stations and further on DN fast line up to Kurla stopping at Parel, Dadar, Matunga and Sion stations and further diverted on DN Harbour line proper.
- Harbour line passengers for Bandra/ Andheri are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Other Mega Block Related details
- Train No.50104 Ratnagiri - Dadar passenger will be terminated at Diva station and Train No.50103 Dadar - Ratnagiri Passenger will leave from Diva station on 29.3.2015
- Due to the Mega Block on 29 - 3 - 2015 all trains will arrive destination 10 to 20 minutes behind schedule.
BEST will be running additional buses on following routes
- 10Ltd. between Ghatkopar Depot and Hutatma Chowk via LBS Marg, Kurla Depot Junction, Sion, Maheshwari Udyan, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg and Dockyard Road.
- 20Ltd. between Shivaji Nagar and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukharji Chowk via Eastern Express highway,Sion, Maheshwari Udyan, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg and Dockyard Road.
- 44 is available between CST and Kalachowky via P.D'mello road.
- 4Ltd, 84Ltd and 202Ltd.. between Mahim and Andheri via S.V.Road
WESTERN LINE - No Day Block
VASAI ROAD - VIRAR (SLOW LINES) 00.30 AM to 04.00 AM
- A Night Jumbo Block of 3 hours 30 minutes will be carried out on UP Local i.e slow line from 00.30 hrs to 04.00 hrs and 3 hours 15 minutes on Down slow line from 01.00 hrs to 04.15 hrs during the midnight falling between Saturday 28th March and Sunday, 29th March, 2015 between Vasai Road and Virar stations.
- All slow trains will be run on Through i.e fast lines between Borivali/Vasai Road and Virar stations and Down Churchgate – Virar local trains will be run on fast lines between Virar and Vasai Road/Borivali during the Jumbo Block period.