Central Railway announced Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 15.03.2015, while Western Railway not yet announced the Block and it's details. Following are the details of the Mumbai Train Block by Central Railway.
MAIN LINE - DN FAST LINE FROM 10.30 AM TO 3.00 PM
THANE - KALYAN
- All Dn Fast services leaving CST Mumbai from 9.37 am to 2.25 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All Dn fast services beyond Thane will be diverted on Dn slow line between Thane and Kalyan stations halting at all stations.
- All Up Fast Line Services leaving Thane station from 10.46 am to 3.28 pm will halt at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts.
- All Dn Mail/Express Trains leaving Thane from 11.21 am to 2.43 pm will be diverted on Dn Slow Line between Thane and Kalyan Stations.
- Train No. 16345 Dn Netravati Express scheduled departure 11.40 am is rescheduled to leave LTT at 2.30 pm.
KURLA - MANKHURD
- All DN Harbour Line Services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving from CST from 10.23 am to 3.01 pm will remain suspended.
- All UP Harbour Line services for CST leaving Panvel/Belapur from 10.20 am to 3.04 pm will remain suspended.
- However special local trains will run on CST – Kurla and Mankhurd - Panvel sections during the Mega block period.
- Harbour Line passengers are permitted to travel via Trans Harbour/ Main line from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Not yet announced