Southern railways announced that availability of PREMIUM TATKAL TICKETS. These will be currently available only on select trains. Following are the trains details
- Train No. 12656/12655 Chennai Central – Ahmedabad Navajeevan Express.
- Train No. 12842/12841 Chennai Central – Howrah Coromandal Express.
- Train No. 12840/12839 Chennai Central – Howrah Mail.
- Train No. 12661/12662 Chennai Egmore – Sengottai Pothigai Express.
- Train No. 22641/22642 Thiruvananthapuram Central – Shalimar Express.
Following are the terms and Conditions for tatkal ticket booking
- These premium tatkal berths can be booked only online (IRCTC Online Ticket Booking Website) and not across the counter.
- Under this scheme, 50% of the berths presently earmarked for tatkal sale will be set aside and sold as PREMIUM TATKAL TICKETS.
- As in the case of premium tickets, no concession or refund will be applicable on these tickets.
- The fare of the premium tatkal ticket will be dynamic and will increase based on demand up to a specific ceiling limit.
- All rules pertaining to booking of tatkal quota will be applicable to booking of premium tatkal tickets also.
- However, unlike tatkal quota, the premium tatkal quota will not have any waiting list.All tickets sold under this quota will be confirmed tickets.
- It may be noted that the above listed trains will have both tatkal tickets as well as premium tatkal tickets.Further, there is no reduction in the number of seat or berth availability under general booking in these trains.
- CENTRAL RAILWAY PREMIUM TATKAL TICKETS
- WESTERN RAILWAY PREMIUM TATKAL TICKETS
- PREMIUM TATKAL WITH DYNAMIC PRICING :: SCR