New Railway Time Table came into effective from 01-09-2014 onwards. This will include introduction of new trains, increase in frequency and extension of run of existing trains, change in timings, terminus, provision of halts and withdrawal of halts, change in timings. etc, in all Major Railway Zones in India. Following are the details of :-
|Train Time table 2014|
- CENTRAL RAILWAY
- WESTERN RAILWAY
TO BE INTRODUCED AT A LATER DATE
- Gorakhpur - Mumbai Weekly Premium train via Khandwa – Jhansi – Kanpur
- Howrah - Mumbai Bi-weekly Premium AC Train via Raipur-Nagpur.
- Howrah - Pune Bi-weekly Premium AC Train via Nagpur–Kalyan–Panvel.
- Patna - Mumbai Premium AC Train via Manikpur–Itarsi-Khandwa.
- Jaynagar - Mumbai Weekly Jansadharan Express via Mughalsarai-Chheoki
- Gorakhpur - Mumbai Weekly Jansadharan Express via Basti-Gonda-Lucknow
MAIL / EXPRESS TRAINS
- Mumbai - Karmali Weekly AC Express via Roha.
- Mumbai - Lucknow Weekly AC Express via Bhusaval-Khandwa-Itarsi-Jhansi.
- Nagpur - Pune Weekly AC Express via Wardha-Bhusaval-Manmad-Daund.
- Nagpur - Amritsar Weekly AC Express via Itarsi-New Delhi-Ambala-Jalandhar.
- Mumbai - Chennai Central Weekly Express via Pune-Wadi.
- Mumbai - Gorakhpur Weekly Express via Gonda, Balrampur, Barhni (after gauge conversion)
- Mumbai - Gorakhpur Weekly Express via Mau.
- Nagpur - Rewa Weekly Express via Satna.
- Gulbarga - Hyderabad Daily Intercity Express via Wadi.
- Pune - Lucknow Jn. Weekly Express via Daund-Manmad-Jhansi-Kanpur.
- Mumbai - Bidar Weekly Express via Pune-Kurduwadi-Latur Road-Udgir.
- Mumbai - Kazipet Weekly Express via Manmad-Aurangabad-Purna-Chandrapur-Balharshah
- Mumbai - Azamgarh Weekly Express via Itarsi-Jabalpur-Allahabad-Janupur-Shahganj
- Gorakhpur - Pune Weekly Express via Lucknow–Kanpur–Bina–Manmad.
- Hubli - Mumbai Weekly Express via Bijapur-Hotgi-Solapur-Pune-Panvel
- Hazrat Nizamuddin - Pune Weekly AC Express via Vasai Road-Kalyan.
Trains Passing through Central Railway to be introduced at a date to notified later
- Hazrat Nizamuddin - Madgaon Bi-weekly Premium AC Express via Kota-Vasai Road.
- Yesvantpur - Katra Weekly Premium AC Express via Bellary-Guntakal- Secunderabad-Kazipet-Nagpur-New Delhi.
- Yesvantpur - Jaipur Weekly Premium AC Express via Gulbarga-Pune-Vasai Road.
- Patna - Bangalore Weekly Premium Express via Mughalsarai-Chheoki-Manikpur-Nagpur.
- Secunderabad - Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly AC Premium Express via Ramagundam-Nagpur
- Jaipur - Madurai Weekly Premium Express via Bhopal-Nagpur-Vijayawada-Chennai.
- Darbhanga - Ahmedabad Weekly Jansadharan Express via Samastipur-Hajipur-Allahabad City- Itarsi-Khandwa-Jalgaon-Surat.
MAIL / EXPRESS
- Mysore-Varanasi Bi-weekly Express via Wadi-Daund-Manmad-Bhusaval-Khandwa.
- Yesvantpur - Bikaner Bi-weekly Express via Tumkur-Arsikere-Hubli-Bijapur-Solapur-Kalyan-Vasai Road-Ahmedabad-Marwar-Luni Jn.
- Gandhidham - Puri Weekly Express via Surat-Jalgaon-Bhusaval-Nagpur-Raipur-Titlagarh- Khurada Road.
- Mannargudi - Bhagat ki Koti Weekly Express via Balharshah-Bhopal-Kota-Jaipur
- Thiruvananthapuram - Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly Express via Kottayam-Mangalore Jn- Madgaon-Panvel-Vasai Road-Vadodara-Kota.
- Thiruvananthapuram - Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly Express via Alappuzha-Mangalore Jn-Madgaon-Panvel-Vasai Road-Vadodara-Kota.
- Ahmedabad - Allahabad Weekly Express via Surat-Jalgaon-Bhusaval-Khandwa-Itarsi-Jabalpur
- Vijayawada - New Delhi Daily AC Express via Balharshah-Nagpur-Bhopal-Jhansi.
- Ahmedabad - Chennai Central Bi-weekly Express via Surat-Vasai Road-Panvel-Pune-Wadi
- Hapa - Bilaspur Weekly Express via Surat-Jalgaon-Bhusaval-Nagpur-Raipur
- Hazur Sahib Nanded - Bikaner Weekly Express via Purna Jn-Washim-Akola-Jalgaon
- Rajkot - Rewa Weekly Express via Surat-Jalgaon-Bhusaval-Khandwa-Itarsi.
INCREASE IN FREQUENCY FROM A DATE TO BE NOTIFIED LATER
- Train No.17317 / 17318 Hubli - Mumbai - Hubli Express from weekly to daily with change in timings
- Train No.17319/17320 Hubli - Secunderabad - Hubli Express from tri-weekly to daily.
Change In Timings with effect from 1.11.2014
- Train No.11003 Dadar-Sawantwadi Road Rajya Rani Express with effect from 1.11.2014 will leave Dadar at 0005 hrs (instead of 2355 hrs) and will arrive Thane at 0027 hrs and leave at 0030 hrs There is no change in arrival at Sawantwadi Road of this train i.e. 1125 hrs same day.
- Train No.51293 Nagpur-Amla Passenger will leave Nagpur at 1805 hrs (instead of 1815 hrs) from 1.9.2014 and arrive Amla at 2230 hrs same day (instead of 2240 hrs)
- Train No.17614 Hazur Sahib Nanded-Pune Express will leave at 2120 hrs from 1.9.2014 (instead of 2100 hrs) and arrive Pune at 1100 hrs as at present
WITHDRAWAL OF HALTS
With effect from 1.9.2014 following trains will not halt at Sirsuphal
- Train No.51323/51324 Daund-Baramati-Pune Passenger
- Train No.51451/51452 Pune-Baramati-Daund Passenger
- Train No.51327/51326 Daund-Baramati-Pune Passenger
- Train No.51347/51348 Pune-Baramati-Daund Passenger
With effect from 1.9.2014 following trains will not halt at Rohini
- Train No.51181/51182 Devlali-Bhusaval-Devlali Passenger
- Train No.51153/51154 Mumbai-Bhusaval-Mumbai Passenger
With effect from 5.9.2014 following trains will not halt at Bohali
- Train No.22145/22146 Pandharpur-Miraj-Pandharpur Express
Change in Terminus from 1.11.2014
- Train No.12051/12052 Mumbai - Madgaon - Mumbai Janshatabdi Express will terminate and depart from Karmali with effect from 1.11.2014
Acceleration of mail/express train on Central Railway System from 1.9.2014
- 36 mail/express trains have been speeded up on Central Railway system ranging from 5 minutes to 35 minutes (average acceleration 10 minutes) with effect from 1.9.2014.
- Train No.51154 Bhusaval - Mumbai Passenger is speeded up on Igatpuri-CST Mumbai section by 1 hour and 5 minutes with effect from 1.9.2014.
Important Changes In Mail/Express and Passenger Train Timings from 1.9.2014
- Train No.17617 Tapovan Express will leave CST Mumbai at 0615 hrs instead of 0610 hrs and arrive Hazur Sahib Nanded at 1800 hrs instead of 1755 hrs.
- Train No.17618 Tapovan Express will leave Hazur Sahib Nanded at 1010 hrs instead of 1030 hrs and arrive CST Mumbai at 2150 hrs instead of 2205 hrs
- Train No.17057 Devgiri Express will leave CST Mumbai at 2110 hrs instead of 2105 hrs and arrive Secunderabad at 1430 hrs instead of 1415 hrs
- Train No.22511 Karmabhoomi Express will leave LTT at 1130 hrs instead of 1125 hrs and arrive Kamakhya at 1810 hrs instead of 1915 hrs
- Train No.12322 Howrah Mail via Allahabad will leave CST Mumbai at 2130 hrs instead of 2125 hrs and arrive Howrah at 1145 hrs as at present.
- Train No.18029 Shalimar Express will leave LTT at 2200 hrs instead of 2155 hrs and arrive Shalimar at 1215 hrs as at present.
- Train No.12127 Intercity Express will leave CST Mumbai at 0640 hrs instead of 0645 hrs and arrive Pune at 0957 hrs as at present.
- Train No.16331 Thiruvananthapuram Express will leave CST Mumbai at 1210 hrs instead of 1205 hrs and arrive Thiruvananthapuram at 0310 hrs as at present.
- Train No.16339 Nagercoil Express will leave CST Mumbai at 1210 hrs instead of 1205 hrs and arrive Nagercoil at 0315 hrs as at present.
- Train No.16351 Nagercoil Express will leave CST Mumbai at 1210 hrs instead of 1205 hrs and arrive Nagercoil at 0415 hrs instead of 0540 hrs.
- Train No.17222 Kakinada Port Express will leave LTT at 1225 hrs instead of 1220 hrs and will arrive Kakinada Port at 1400 hrs as at present.
- Train No.11305 Solapur Express will leave CST Mumbai at 2120 hrs instead of 2115 hrs and arrive Solapur 0805 hrs as at present.
- Train No.12133 Mangalore Express will CST Mumbai at 2200 hrs instead of 2110 hrs and arrive Mangalore Jn at 1240 hrs as at present.
- Train No.17064 Secunderabad-Manmad Ajanta Express will arrive Manmad at 0655 hrs instead of 0645 hrs
- Train No.17688 Dharmabad-Manmad Marathwada Express will arrive Manmad at 1320 hrs instead of 1310 hrs
- Western Railway speeded up 30 long distance trains from 1st September, 2014 by 5 minutes to 45 minutes. The timings of 33 trains including Train No.12951 Dn Mumbai Central – New Delhi Rajdhani Express have been preponed by 5 minutes or more on originating and other stations. These trains will start 5 minutes or more earlier from their originating stations from 1st September, 2014.
- Train No.12227 Mumbai Central – Indore Duronto Express will be speeded up by 30 minutes, Train No.22927 Bandra (T) – Ahmedabad Superfast Lokshakti Express has been speeded up by 15 minutes.
- Timings of some trains at enroute stations have also been changed slightly. Passengers are requested to take note of the change in timing
- However, 7 trains have been re-numbered, w.e.f 1st July, 2014 out of which 4 trains have been converted to super fast.