South Central Railway extended the run of Special Trains between Aurangabad – Tirupati, Secunderabad – Vijayawada and Secunderabad - Visakhapatnam due to extra rush of passengers. Following are the details.
Aurangabad - Tirupati Special Trains (6 services)
- Train No.07405 Aurangabad - Tirupati Special Train will depart Aurangabad at 03.00 pm on 15th, 22nd and 29th August, 2014 (Friday) and arrive Tirupati at 03.30 pm on the next day.
- Train No.07406 Tirupati - Aurangabad Special train will depart Tirupati at 05.10 pm on 16th, 23rd and 30th August, 2014 (Saturday) and arrive Aurangabad at 08.00 pm on the next day.
Jalna, Parbhani, Purna, Nanded, Mudhked, Basar, Nizambad, Kamareddi, Secunderabad, Kazipet, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Tenali, Chirala, ongole, Nellore, Gudur, Venkatagiri, Srikalahasti and Renigunta stations in both directions.
1 AC III Tier, 6 Sleeper Class, 6 General Second Class and 2 General Second Class Luggage Cum Brake Van Coaches totaling 15 coaches.
Secunderabad - Vijayawada Special Trains (6 services)
- Train No.07208 Secunderabad - Vijayawada special train will depart Secunderabad at 11.15 pm on 15th, 22nd and 29th August, 2014 (Fridays) and arrive Vijayawada at 05.45 am on the next day.
- Train No.07207 Vijayawada - Secunderabad special train will depart Vijayawada at 11.00 pm on 14th, 21st and 28th August, 2014 (Thursdays) and arrive Secunderabad at 05.40 am on the next day.
Nalgonda, Miryalguda, Nadikude, Piduguralla, Sattenapalle, Guntur and Mangalagiri stations.
1 AC II Tier, 1 AC III Tier, 6 Sleeper Class, 5 General Second Class and 2 second class Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches totaling 15 coaches.
Secunderabad - Visakhapatnam AC Super fast Special Trains (4 services)
- Train No.02728 Secunderabad - Visakhapatnam AC Super fast Special Train will depart Secunderabad at 10.10 pm on 22nd and 29th August, 2014 (Fridays) and arrive Visakhapatnam at 10.35 am on the next day.
- Train No.02727 Visakhapatnam - Secunderabad AC Super fast Special Train will depart Visakhapatnam at 7.05 pm on 23rd and 30th August, 2014 (Saturdays) and arrive Secunderabad at 07.50 am on the next day.
Kazipet, Warangal, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Annavaram, Tuni, Anakapalli and Duvvada stations in both the directions.
1 AC First Class, 3 AC II Tier, 11 AC III Tier and 2 power car coaches totaling 15 coaches.