Central Railway announced that due to Heavy Rain near Igatpuri in Nashik District on 30.7.2014 boulder fell on Up Line at Km 132/5-3 (4 km from Igatpuri) some of the Long Distance Trains are diverted and some Trains are short terminated and diverted. Following are the details of the Trains.
SHORT TERMINATED TRAINS on 30.7.2014
- Train No.12140 Nagpur - Mumbai Sewagram Express at Igatpuri and will run as Train No.12139 Mumbai - Nagpur Sewagram Express from Igatpuri.
- Train No.12072 Aurangabad - Dadar Janshatabdi Express at Lahavit and will run back as Train No.12071 Dadar - Aurangabad Janshatabdi Express from Lahavit.
- Train No.12118 Manmad - LTT Express at Devlali and will run back as Train No.12117 LTT - Manmad Express from Devlali.
- Train No.51154 Bhusaval - Mumbai Passenger short terminated at Manmad and will run back to Bhusaval.
- Train No.51153 Mumbai - Bhusaval Passenger at Kasara and will be backed up to Mumbai.
DIVERTED TRAINS VIA MANMAD - DAUND - PUNE - KALYAN
- Train No.11094 Varanasi - Mumbai Mahanagari Express arriving CST on 30.7.2014
- Train No.12142 Patna - Mumbai Express arriving CST on 30.7.2014
- Train No.11056 Gorakhpur - Mumbai Godan Express arriving LTT on 30.7.2014