South Central Railway announced Special Trains between Aurangabad - Tirupati, Secunderabad - Vijayawada, Secunderabad -Visakhapatnam and H.S. Nanded - Pune. Following are the details.
Aurangabad - Tirupati Special Train(4 services)
- Train No. 07405 Aurangabad - Tirupati Special Train will depart Aurangabad at 03.00 pm on 1st and 8th (Friday), 2014 and arrive Tirupati at 03.30 pm on the next day.
- Train No.07406 Tirupati - Aurangabad Special train will depart Tirupati at 05.10 pm on 2nd and 9th August, 2014 (Saturday) and arrive Aurangabad at 08.00 pm on the next day.
Jalna, Parbhani, Purna, Nanded, Mudhked, Basar, Nizambad, Kamareddi, Secunderabad, Kazipet, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Tenali, Chirala, ongole, Nellore, Gudur, Venkatagiri, Srikalahasti and Renigunta stations in both directions.
One AC III Tier, six Sleeper Class, six General Second Class and two General Second Class Luggage Cum Brake Van Coaches totaling 15 coaches.
Secunderabad - Vijayawada Special Train(4 services)
- Train No.07208 Secunderabad – Vijayawada special train will depart Secunderabad at 11.15 pm on 1st and 8th August, 2014 (Fridays) and arrive Vijayawada at 05.45 am on the next day.
- Train No.07207 Vijayawada - Secunderabad special train will depart Vijayawada at 11.00 pm on 31st July and 7th August, 2014 (Thursdays) and arrive Secunderabad at 05.40 am on the next day.
Nalgonda, Miryalguda, Nadikude, Piduguralla, Sattenapalle, Guntur and Mangalagiri stations.
One AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, six Sleeper Class, five General Second Class and two second class Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
Secunderabad - Visakhapatnam Special Train(4 services)
- Train No.02728 Secunderabad – Visakhapatnam AC Super fast Special Train will depart Secunderabad at 10.10 pm on 1st, 8th and 15th, August 2014 (Fridays) and arrive Visakhapatnam at 10.35 am on the next day.
- Train No.02727 Visakhapatnam - Secunderabad AC Super fast Special Train will depart Visakhapatnam at 7.05 pm on 2nd, 9th 16th August, 2014 (Saturdays) and arrive Secunderabad at 07.50 am on the next day.
Kazipet, Warangal, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Annavaram, Tuni, Anakapalli and Duvvada stations.
One AC First Class, three AC II Tier, eleven AC III Tier and two power car coaches totaling 17 coaches.
H S Nanded - Pune Summer Special Trains (16 services)
- Train No.07622 H S Nanded - Pune Special Train will depart H S Nanded at 09.00 pm hrs on 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th,18th, 20th,25th and 27th August,2014 and arrive Pune at 11.00 am on the next day.
- Train No.07621 Pune - H S Nanded Special Train will depart Pune at 07.55 pm on 5th,7th, 12th,14th,19th, 21st,26th and 28th August, 2014 and arrive H S Nanded at 10.00 am on the next day.
Purna, Parbhani, Selu, Partur, Jalna, Aurangabad, Manmad, Kopargaon, Belapur, Ahmednagar and Daund stations in both the directions.
One AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, five Sleeper Class, two General Second Class and two Second Class Luggage Cum Brake Van Coaches totaling 11 coaches.