South Central Railway announced that IRCTC offers special Rail Tour Package for Six Days from Hyderabad to famous and Popular Temples in Tamil Nadu. Six Days including Five Night and Six Day Tour. IRCTC will start this Special Tour package on 11th June 2014 and will end on 16th June 2014. The Tour will start from Kacheguda Railway Station of Hyderabad. Following are the details.
|Rail Tour Package|
Day 1 : Wednesday
- Starting from Kacheguda by Train No 16734 Rameswaram Express at 5:55 pm (11th June 2014)
Day 2 : Thursday
- Arrival at Rameswaram at 7:45 pm, transfer to hotel and night stay.
Day 3 : Friday
- Visit to Dhanushkodi, Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agni Theertham, Pamban Bridge and Ramar Badam. Departure to Kanyakumari by road at 11:00 pm.
Day 4 : Saturday
- Arrival at Kanyakumari at 5:00 am, transfer to hotel, Visit to Sunrise Point, Kumari Amman Temple, Three Seas Mingle Point, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Mandapam etc. Departure to Madurai by road at 11:00 pm.
Day 5 : Sunday
- Arrival at Madurai at 04:00 am. Visit to Meenakshi Amman Temple and Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal. Boarding Train No. 17616 Kacheguda Express at 12:50 pm at Madurai.
Day 6 : Monday
- Arrival at Kacheguda at 02:05 am (16th June 2014).
IRCTC also provided contact phone numbers and website address for getting more details, following are the phone numbers.
- Secunderabad - 04027702407; 04023400606; 9701360701, Vijayawada - 9701360620, Tirupati - 9701360675.
- Website - www.irctctourism.com.