MUMBAI - DELHI DYNAMICS FARE :: PREMIUM HOLI SPECIAL TRAINS
Western railways announced new Holi Premium special trains between Mumbai and Delhi to clear the extra rush of passengers during the season. This trains will run between 15th March, 2014 and 17th march, 2014 from Mumbai Central. Following are the details
- Train No.22913 / 22914 Mumbai Central - New Delhi Premium Special Train:- Train No.22913 will depart from Mumbai Central at 16.00 hrs on 15th and 17th March, 2014 and reach New Delhi at 07.55 hrs. Train No. 22914 will depart from New Delhi on 14th and 16th March, 2014 at 14.00 hrs and reach Mumbai Central at 06.55 hrs. There will be no commercial stoppages enroute for this train. The trains shall originate and terminate at Mumbai Central and New Delhi stations.Composition:- The Premium Trains will consist of AC-3 Tier and AC-2 Tier coaches. Catering shall be provided on-board and catering charges shall be part of tariff.
- No wait listed tickets shall be issued. There will be no refund except when the train is fully cancelled on railway account due to unforeseen circumstances or due to severe disturbances affecting operations. Adult fare shall be charged for all passengers irrespective of their age. No concession shall be applicable to this train.
- The booking of these trains will be available only through Internet. The booking of train no. 22913 shall be available only through internet from Monday, 10th march, 2014, that is IRCTC ’s portal and not through the counters at reservation centers. The passengers are required to carry the prescribed original photo identity card which is used at the time of booking. The fares applicable for each day/transaction shall be indicated at the time of booking on the IRCTC ’s e-ticketing website.
- The advance reservation period will be shorter, that is a maximum of 15 days, and the fare shall be equal to or higher than the Rajdhani Tatkal fare. The fare is also likely to increase depending on the demand intensity.
- only e-tickets will be permitted for booking.