Central Railway announced that Mumbai Local Train passengers will face a Special Night Traffic Block between Kurla and Vidyavihar on 13 and 14.11.2013 Night. Central Railway will operate a Night Traffic Block of 3 hours on Up and Dn slow and fast lines between Kurla and Vidhyavihar for launching of 51.0 m Steel Plate Girders over Main Line.
- On Up and Dn slow and fast lines between Kurla and Vidhyvihar.
- From 01.15 hrs to 04.15 hrs (3 hours)
- On 14.11.2013 (midnight of 13 and 14.11.2013)
- Train No. 51028G Pandharpur – CST Mumbai fast passenger will be terminated at Dadar station instead of CST Mumbai.
- The Mail/Express Trains arriving CST Mumbai / Dadar (T) during the block period will be regulated short of Ghatkopar and will arrive their destination 15 minutes to 1 hour behind schedule.