Central Railway announced that Mumbai Local Train passengers will face 2 Special Traffic Train block of 15 from October 23rd on wards. Two Special Traffic Blocks of 15 minutes on Diva - Thane Up and Dn Slow Lines for 30 Days. Following are the details.
|Mumbai Local Train Block|
Central Railway along with MRVC will operate two special traffic blocks on Up and Dn Slow lines between Diva and Thane stations for construction of tunnel in connection with 5th and 6th lines, from 23.10.2013 to 26.11.2013 (for a period of 30 days excluding Sundays).
DIVA - THANE UP and DN LINES FROM 11.35 AM TO 11.50 AM (15 Minutes) and FROM 03:00 PM TO 03:15 PM (15 Minutes)
DIVERSION OF SUBURBAN SERVICES
The following suburban services will be diverted on Down fast line between Mulund and Diva stations
- Kalyan local departing from CST at 10.33 am, 10.43 am and at 02.01 pm
- Titwala local departing from CST at 11.00 am and at 02.09 pm.
The following suburban services will be diverted on Up fast line between Diva and Mulund stations
- Titwala - CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.18 am
- Badlapur - CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.22 am.
- Kalyan - CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.25 am and at 02.43 pm
- Ambarnath - CST local departing from Kalyan at 02.39 pm.
PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF SUBURBAN SERVICES
- Dn local for Dombivali leaving CST at 10.47 am and Up local for CST leaving Dombivali at 03.34 pm will be cancelled between Kurla and Dombivali stations.
CANCELLATION OF SUBURBAN SERVICES
- CST local leaving Dombivali at 12.39 pm and Dombivali local leaving CST at 02.05 pm will remain cancelled.