Northern Railway announced Regulation, Short Termination, Cancellation Of Trains Due To Train Traffic Block due to Construction of Road-over-Bridge between Diwana and Panipat stations On Northern Railway.
|Northern Railway Train Block :: October 2013|
In view of the construction of a Road-over-Bridge at KM81/1-3 between Diwana - Panipat stations on Delhi Division of Northern Railway for 2 hrs 15 minutes from 11.00am to 01.15pm for three days i.e. on 21.10.2013(Monday),24.10.2013(Thursday),and 26.10.2013(Saturday) and speed restriction of trains will also impose. Following are the details.
Regulations of Trains
Regulations of Trains on 21.10.2013(Monday), 24.10.2013(Thursday),and 26.10.2013(Saturday)
- Train No.12460 Amritsar-New Delhi Express shall be regulated for 35 min between Ambala - Panipat stations.
- Train No.12925 Bandra T-Amritsar Paschim Express shall be regulated for 40 min between New Delhi-Sonepat stations.
Diversion of Trains on 21.10.2013(Monday), 24.10.2013(Thursday),and 26.10.2013(Saturday)
- Train No.12716 Amritsar - Nanded Express will be diverted to run via Panipat - Gohana - Rohtak-Delhi Kishanganj section on the above said days.
21.10. 2013 (Monday)
- Train No.12217 Kochuveli - Chandigarh Kerala Sampark Kranti Exp shall be regulated for 30 min at New Delhi if starts at scheduled time.
- Train No.12550 Jammu Tawi - Durg Super fast Exp shall be regulated for 6 min at Panipat station.