South Central Railway announced Special Train between Kakinada Town and Hyderabad , between Hyderabad and Kakinada Town and between Hyderabad and Kollam. Following are the details.
|Special Trains :: Hyderabad / Kollam / Kakinada Town|
- Train No.07166/07165 :: Hyderabad and Kollam Special Train
- Train No.07002/07001 :: Kakinada Town – Hyderabad Special Train
- Train No.07101/07102 :: Hyderabad-Kakinada Town Special Train
Special Trains Between Hyderabad and Kollam
- Train No. 07166 Hyderabad - Kollam special Train will depart Hyderabad at 15.55 hrs on 14th September, 2013 and arrive Kollam at 22.15 hrs on the next day.
- Train No. 07165 Kollam - Hyderabad special Train will depart Kollam at 21.00 hrs on 16th September, 2013 and arrive Hyderabad at 04.10 hrs on 18th September, 2013.
Secunderabad, Kazipet, Warangal, Mahbubabad, Dornakal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Tenali, Nidubrolu, Bapatla, Chirala, ongole, Kavali, Nellore, Gudur, Venkatagiri, Sri kalahasti, Renigunta, Tirupati, Chitoor, Katpadi, Gudiyattam, Ambur, Vaniyambadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Coimbatore, Podanur, Palakkad, Thrisur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Tiruvalla, Chengannur and Kayankulam,
One AC III Tier, one AC II Tier, Ten Sleeper Class, four General Second Class and two Second Class Luggage cum brake van Coaches totaling to Sixteen Coaches.
Special Train between Kakinada Town–Hyderabad
- Train No. 07002 Kakinada Town - Hyderabad Special Train will depart Kakinada Town at 16.00 hrs on 6th September 2013, arrive / depart Secunderabad at 04.15/04.20 hrs on the next day and arrive Hyderabad at 04.45 hrs.
- Train No. 07001 Hyderabad - Kakinada Town Special train will depart Hyderabad at 22.40 hrs on 7th September 2013, arrive / depart Secunderabad at 23.10/23.15 hrs and arrive Kakinada Town at 11.35 hrs on the next day.
Samalkot, Anaparti, Rajahmundry, Nidadavolu, Bhimavaram Town, Akivedu, Kaikalur, Gudivada, Vijayawada, Mangalagiri, Guntur, Sattenapalle, Piduguralla, Nadikude, Miryalaguda and Nalgonda stations in both the directions.
One AC Two Tier, one AC three Tier, ten Sleeper Class, four General Second Class and two second Class Luggage Cum brake van Coaches totaling 18 coaches.
Special Train between Hyderabad-Kakinada Town
- Train No. 07101 Hyderabad - Kakinada Town special will depart Hyderabad at 22.40 hrs on 6th September, 2013 and arrive Kakinada Town at 09.25 hrs on the next day.
- Train No.07102 Kakinada Town - Hyderabad Special train will depart Kakinada Town at 18.00 hrs on 07th Septembser, 2013 and arrive Hyderabad at 06.05 hrs on the next day.
Secunderabad, Kazipet, Warangal, Khammam, Madhira, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Nidadavolu, Rajahmundry, Anaparti and Samalkot stations in both the directions.
One AC II Tier and one AC III Tier and ten Sleeper Class, four General Second Class and two Second Class Luggage Cum Brake van Coaches totaling 18 coaches.