|Special Arrangements by Indian Railway during August 15th|
Northern Railway announced that due to Independence Day Ceremony on 15th August 2013 the train movement between Delhi and Delhi Shahadara will remain temporarily suspended for 1 hour 45 minutes from 6.45 am to 08.30 am. Following are the Cancelled, Rescheduled, Regulated and Diverted Train details on 15th August 2013.
TRAINS CANCELLED on 15-8-2013
- Train No.64437(GND1) Ghaziabad-New Delhi EMU,
- Train No.64402 (GD2) Delhi Jn.-Ghaziabad EMU
- Train No.74021/74024 (1SD/10 SD) Delhi- Shamli – Delhi passenger trains will remain cancelled.
RESCHEDULING OF TRAINS on 15-8-2013
- Train No.54058 (4SD) Shamli – DelhiJn. passenger train will depart from Shamli at 4.30 am instead of 3.15 am.
- Train No.15484 Delhi Jn. – Alipurduar Sikkim Mahananda Express train scheduled to depart at 6.40 am from Delhi Jn. will be rescheduled to depart at 8.45 am. after clearance.
- Train No.14044 Delhi Jn. – Kotdwara Garhwal Express train scheduled to depart at 7.20 am from Delhi Jn. will be rescheduled to depart at 8.55 am after clearance.
TRAINS TO BE REGULATED on 15-8-2013
- Train No 12225 Azamgarh- Delhi Kaifiyaat Express train will be regulated at Sahibabad.
- Train No.14207 Pratapgarh – Delhi Jn.Padmavat Express train will be regulated at Delhi Shahadra.
- Train No.64111(DKS1) Khurja – Delhi Jn. – Shakurbasti EMU train will be regulated at Sahibabad if required.
- Train No.74022 (6SD) Shamli- Delhi Jn. DMU train will be regulated if required.
- Train No.12312 Kalka – Howrah Mail and Train No.15610 Lalgarh – Guwahati Avadh Assam Express trains will be regulated at Delhi Jn. till clearance.
DIVERSION OF TRAINS on 15-8-2013
- Train No.14042 Dehradun – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Mussoorie Express train will be diverted to run via Sahibabad-Tilak Bridge-New Delhi-Delhi Sarai Rohilla.
- Train No. 64004 (2SDS) Sonepat-Delhi Jn.- Sahibabad EMU train will be diverted to run via Subzi Mandi-New Delhi-Tilak Bridgeto Sahibabad.