Advance Reservation Period Reduced To 60 Days From 120 Days
Indian Railway announced that Advance Reservation Period for booking Train Tickets is reduced from 120 days to 60 days excluding the date of journey.Following are the details.
- The rule will with effect from 01-05-2013
- All the booking done up to 01-05-2013 under Advance Reservation Period of 120 days will remain intact.
- Cancellation of the booking made beyond the Advance Reservation Period of 60 days will be permitted.
- No rule changes for the booking of trains like Taj Express, Gomti Express.
- There will be no changes in the case of certain day time express trains where lower time limits for booking are applicable.
- In the case of Foreign Tourists also there will be no changes in the case of limit of 360 days.