IRCTC HELPLINE - CENTRAL RAILWAYAll the Helpline numbers for basic Enquiry of Central Railway are merged with a single Helpline number 139. Following are the categories for this
- Manual Enquiry
- Late running trains
- 24X7 Enquiry Services at 139
- PNR Status enquiry.
- Current train running position (all India basis)
- Accommodation availability.
- Fare enquiry (Reserved/ Unreserved)
- Also available in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and English.
- The system has value added services too.
Following information is provided on 139 Enquiry Number:
1. Information about PNR status.
2. Information about accommodation availability for Tatkal as well as General Quota.
3. Information about the fare charged by the Railways.
4. Information about the Passenger amenities provided at Railway station and also Tourism information.
5. Information about the train running status and the schedule of the train.
6. Information about various rules e.g. Break-journey rules.
7. Information about the running of Special Trains.
8. Facility for booking the ticket on phone.
9. Information regarding on-line booking e.g. E-ticket and I ticket.