CENTRAL RAILWAY - SUBURBAN TIME TABLE(MAIN LINE) FROM 15-10-2012
Central Railway announced new suburban time table and increased the number of trains i.e 28 fast trains and 18 new services.
NUMBER OF NEW TRAINS::
- Main line - 785 to 803
- Peak hour services - 165 to 170
- Fast services - 206 to 234
OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES::
- Eight services converted from 12 car to 15 car
- Eight new 15-car services
- Elevan fast trains services after 08.00pm esp, from Kalyan and CST
- Locals leaving Vidyavihar for Ambarnath(4.44 am),for Dombivali(5.06 am)and for Kalyan(5.16 am)
- Locals leaving Kalyan for Thane(09.00 pm),for Kurla(9.56 pm).
- Locals leaving Dombivali for Kurla(10.54 pm).
- Locals leaving Ambarnath for Thane(11.36 pm).
EXTENSION / CHANGE IN TERMINAL DETAILS::
- DTL-1 local leaving Dadar at 8.26 pm will run from CST (Dep 8.09 pm)
- A-63 local leaving CST at 8.00 pm will leave CST at 7.56 pm and run up to Badalpur
- DBL-4 local leaving Badlapur at 9.25 am (Arr Dadar at 10.37 am) will run up to CST at 10.51 am.