South Central Railways announced Bible Mission Annual Convention special rail arrangements at Nagarjuna Nagar Railway Halt Station in connection with the Bible Mission Annual Convention being held at Nagarjuna Nagar Railway halt station (old) on Vijayawada and Guntur section from 27th to 29th January, 2012. Following are the details
- Augmentation of Trains:
- Extension of Trains:
- Train no. 57226/57225 Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada Passenger will be extended to Guntur and back from 26th to 29th January,2012. Accordingly, Train no. 57226 Visakhapatnam- Vijayawada Passenger will arrive/depart Vijayawada at 18 55/19 05 hrs, Nagarjuna Nagar halt station at 19 40/19 42hrs and arrive Guntur at 20 00hrs.In the return direction, Train no. 57225 Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam Passenger will depart Guntur at 06 35 hrs, Nagarjuna Nagar Halt at 06 56 hrs and Vijayawada at08 00hrs.
- Train no.57232/57231 Kakinada Port-Vijayawada-Kakinada Port Passenger will be extended to Guntur and back on 26th and 27th January, 2012.Accordingly,Train No.57232 Kakinada Port-Vijayawada Passenger will arrive/depart Vijayawada at 09 45/09 55 hrs, depart Nagarjuna Nagar halt station at 10 37 hrs and arrive Guntur at 10 55hrs. In the return direction,Train no. 57231 Vijayawada- Kakinada Port Passenger will depart Guntur at 15 20hrs, Nagarjuna Nagarhalt station at 15 42 and arrive Vijayawada at 16 30 hrs.
- Running of Special PassengerTrains:- Passenger special train will be run between Narasapur - Guntur and Kakinada port –Guntur.
- Narasapur-Guntur-Narasapur Passenger Special Train:- Train no.07221 Narasapur-Guntur Passenger Special Train will depart Narasapur at 12 25 hrs on 26th January and arrive Guntur at 18 45hrs on the same day . In the return direction, Train no.07222 Guntur-Narasapur Passenger special train will depart Guntur at 19 10hrs on 29th January and arrive Narasapur at o1 50 hrs on the next day.
- Kakinada Port-Guntur-Kakinada Port Passenger Special Train:- Train no.07223 Kakinada Port-Guntur Special train will depart Kakinada Port at 05 30hrs on 26th January and arrive Guntur at 12 50hrs.In the return direction, Train no.07224 Guntur-Kakinada Port Passenger Special Train will depart Guntur at 13 50 hrs on 29th January and arrive Kakinada port at 20 40 hrs on the same day. En route, these Special Trains will stop at all Stations.These Trains will have 12 coaches viz., ten General Second class and two Second class luggage cum brake van coaches.