SABARIMALA SPECIAL ANNOUNCED :: VISAKHAPATNAM - KOLLAM
Southern Railways announced a new special train between Visakhapatnam and Kollam to clear the extra rush of passengers during the festival season / sabarimala special. Following are the details
- Train No. 08569 / 08570 Visakhapatnam – Kollam – Visakhapatnam Bi-weekly specials: Train No.08569 Visakhapatnam – Kollam Bi-weekly Special will leave Visakhapatnam at 09.00 hrs. on Thursdays and Sundays from 15.12.2011 to 15.1.2012 and arrive Kollam at 15.30 hrs. the next day.Train No. 08570 Kollam – Visakhapatnam Bi-weekly Special will leave Kollam at 19.20 hrs. on Mondays & Fridays from 16.12.2011 to 16.1.2012 and arrive Visakhapatnam at 01.25 hrs. the third day. The composition of the trains will be 1 AC 2-tier, 1 AC 3-tier, 8 Sleeper Class, 4 General Second Class & 2 luggage-cum-brake van coaches.The trains will stop at Duvvada, Anakapalli, Tuni, Annavaram, Samalkot, Rajamundry, Tadepalligudam, Eluru, Vijayawada, Tenali, Chirala, Ongole, Nellore, Gudur, Renigunta, Tirupati, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Coimbatore, Palakkad, Thrissur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Tiruvalla, Chengannur and Kayankulam.
Advance reservation for the above trains will start on 14.12.2011.
New Related Topics:
- SABARIMALA SPECIAL RAIL TOURISM PACKAGE 2011 - 2012
- SABARIMALA SPECIAL TRAINS FROM NAGERCOIL 2011 - 2012
- SABARIMALA SPECIAL TRAINS FROM BANGALORE 2011 - 2012
- VISAKHAPATANAM - KOLLAM SABARIMALA SPECIAL TRAIN
- HYDERABAD - KOLLAM SABARIMALA 2011 SPECIAL TRAINS ANNOUNCED
- NIZAMABAD - KOLLAM SABARIMALA 2011 SPECIAL TRAIN ANNOUNCED