MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK HARBOUR, WESTERN, CENTRAL LINES NOV 27, 2011
Central Railway announced,Mumbai Local Train passengers will face Mega Block on Sunday 27-11-2011.
Will have special traffic block between Mulund and Thane on all the six lines following are the details
Mulund -Thane (1:35 pm to 4.35 pm)
Cancellation Of Mumbai Local Trains
- Local Trains leaving Thane at 3:58PM (T-2) , 4:12PM (T-4) and 4:25PM (T-6) for Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST).
- Local Train leaving Karjat at 2:30 PM will run up to Thane only.
- Following Local Trains starting from Mumbai CST will run from Thane only
- Badalpur Local from CST at 4:55 PM
- Ambarnath Local from CST 5:07 PM
- Ambarnath Local from CST 5:31 PM
Marine Lines and Mahim Junction (10:35 AM to 3:35 PM)
Western line also having a jumbo block will be taken between Marine Lines and Mahim Junction stations from 10.35 hrs to 15.35 hrs on Sunday, 27th November, 2011 on Down Local line (i.e. slow corridor).
During the period, all Down local (slow line) trains will run on Dn through (fast line) between Marine Lines and Mahim Junction stations.These diverted trains will not halt at Mahalaxmi, Elphinstone Road and Matunga Road for want of platform. Hence passengers are allowed to travel in opposite direction for their destinations between Bandra and Mumbai Central stations.All 12 car slow trains will take double halt at Lower Parel and Mahim stations during the block.Due to the block, some Up and Down local trains will remain cancelled.
As per the information there will be no changes in the services.