CANCELLATION OR REGULATION OF TRAIN SERVICES BETWEEN ERNAKULAM AND MULANTURUTTI FROM 15.03.2010 TO 26.03.2010
Southern Railways today announced that due to the doubling work between Ernakulam and Mulanturutti the following trains will affect Cancellation or Regulation of the trains services from 15th to 26th March,10.
- Trains To Be Fully Cancelled:-
- Train No. 343/344 Ernakulam - Kayankulam - Ernakulam Passenger on 17.03.2010 to 26.03.2010
- Trains To Be Regulated:-
- Train No. 6301 Shornur - Thiruvanathapuiram Venad Exp for 15 mts at Ernakulam Jn. on 16.03, 21.03, 23.03, 25.03, 26.03.
- Train No. 6350 Mangalore - Thiruvanathapuram Exp0. & 7230 Hydrabad - Kochuveli Sabari Exp for 30 minuites enroute before Ernakulam Town on 19.03.2010.
- Trains To Be Rescheduled:-
- Train No. 2625 Thiruvanathapuram - New Delhi Kerala Exp will be rescheduled to leave from Thiruvanathapuram on 15.03(90 mts), 17.03(45mts) , 18.03(75 mts) and 24.03 (45 mts).
- Train No. 2515 Thiruvananthapuram - Guwahati Exp. rescheduled by 45 mts from Trivandrum on 21.03.2010.
- Train No. 2778 Kochuveli - Yesvantpur Exp. Rescheduled by 30 mts from Kochuveli on25.03.10