- Two numbers of display boards are provided in each coach with high quality light emitting diode in wide view angle so that passengers anywhere inside the coach can easily read the messages displayed. Information displayed for the passengers are:-
- name of the approaching station
- expected time of arrival
- messages of public interest
- messages relevant to the passenger safety
These messages are scrolled in English for public convenience and system can be upgraded to display in regional languages at a later date.
- LED type destination boards are provided, one each on the leading and rear end to display the destination station along with number of coaches attached i.e., 6 car / 9 car / 12 car.
- Bogies are built with air suspension arrangement for excellent passenger riding comfort.
This is the first time such a system is provided in the EMUs running on Alternating Current (AC) in Indian Railways.